søndag 17. juli 2011

Willow in black and white

Here is a card I`ve made with a stamp from WoJ,
called Willow with hot choclate. 
I`ve colored the image with distress ink, black soot.
I actually saw a card at Mindy`s,
 she was using black and white on her colored image
and  I thought it was so gorgeous that I wanted to try it myself.
A closeup of the image.

The inside of my card.
Stamp from North Star Stamps.


Pattern paper from Maja Design.
All the papers are inked with walnut stain.
I have decorated with flowers, pearls, lace, charm,
cheesecloth, film strip and ticket from Tim Holtz.
Punch from MS, fancy tags and frame from Spellbinders.
I have also added some crackle paint on the card.


I`m entering my card into these challenges:
BnW - Flowers and pearls
WoJ -Lace and pearls


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs!



3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow - så stilig! Fargene og motivet i svart/hvitt ble rålekkert :) Jeg liker måten du har arrangert bilde og ramme på. Kjempefine detaljer :)
    Ha en fortsatt fin søndag

    SvarSlett
  2. What a fun black and white card!! So beautifully crafted inside and out with all the stunning details!! Thanks for joining WOJ challenges!!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du vil legge igjen en kommentar!
Det setter jeg stor pris på.